Options Multi Regenerating Rose Hip Oil
This advanced Rose Hip formula combines 100% pure Rose Hip Oil with additional plant extract to regenerate, nourish and firm the skin. This powerful natural healer treats a wide range of skin problems. Suitable for all skin types.
Our number 1 top selling product. Multi-Regenerating Rose Hip Oil is formulated with an ultra-light texture to prevent breakouts that are often caused by inferior Rose Hip Oils. Designed to mix with any face or body moisturiser to boost their results or for use on its own to remedy a huge range of skin problems.
Double Award Winner: Best Facial Oil Age 50+ & Editors Choice (Beauty Shortlist Awards 2019)
Why is Multi Regenerating Rose Hip Oil so popular?
- Boosted Results: Formulated specifically to mix with any face or body moisturiser for enhanced results.
- Multi-Regenerating: Highly concentrated Vitamin A to regenerate the skin more quickly than regular Rose Hip Oil.
- Double the Anti-oxidants: The additional Bixa Orellana is packed with anti-oxidants & carotenoids to reduce inflammation, protect against solar radiation, repair scars and reduce wrinkles.
- Ultra-Light Texture: Doesn’t cause breakouts on the face as regular rose hip oils can.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Dehydrated skin frequently subjected to extreme climates or chemical agents that unbalance the skin’s optimal hydration level.
- Skin undergoing surgery chemical peeling, lifting, post-surgical scars.
- Skin undergoing oncological treatments (radiotherapy and chemotherapy) presenting alterations such as dryness, redness or itching
- Stretch marks to help improve the ones already existing and prevent new stretch marks – Ideal for pregnant women.
- Dark spots related to hormone changes or excessive solar exposures.
- All skin types can benefit from the additional anti-oxidants and Vitamin A – boosting all round skin health and rejuvenation.
Multi Regenerating Rose Hip Oil is our absolute star product and is perfect for a huge range of skin problems and any skin type.
How to use
To give the skin boost, mix a few drops into your moisturiser and apply to the face, neck, decolletage or body.
If you have do have specific problem areas such as stubborn scars, stretch marks or extreme dryness you can also apply the product directly to the skin.
Rose Hip Oil can also be applied to the hair and nails.